“Let’s analyze why we believe EpoxyDAO is DeFi scam”
|“Epoxy” refers to any of the basic components of epoxy resins, as well as a colloquial name for the epoxide functional group. “EpoxyDAO” is a shortening of Epoxy Decentralized Autonomous Organization.||Epoxy alone is a good name but the epoxyDAO is a bit complicated and hard to remember. Although its pronunciation is long, it has only one writing mode.|
|Domain||Web Archive||Creation Date||IP|
|Owner||Whois||UI/UX Score||Web Hosting|
|Responsive||DNS Records||SSL/TLS Certificate||Speed Grade|
|Yes||No Error||Approved (Let’s Encrypt)||77%|
|Connection Status||Multi-Languages||Server Location||Abuse & Scam|
|Secured||No||United States||Yes (HERE)|
|Less than two months have passed since the creation of this site. The site graphics are very simple and unattractive. The volume of texts is very large and the site has no connection to famous media.|
Most of that, some scammer created fake Epoxy token and scammed people. it was very bad for this brand value and damaged the project.
|In the Media|
|Token Name||Symbol||Token Type|
|Distributed Token||Remained Token||Price 1 Token|
|0.01% EPI||99.99% EPI||0.0025 ETH|
|3.00% EPX||97.00% EPX||$1.00|
|Total Received||ETH Wallet|
|Epoxy Wallet||1.1 ETH|
|After reviewing the smart contract and the company’s wallet, we realized that they could not even distribute 1% of their tokens in the ICO. The project site has no system for sale. There is no wallet and they have no algorithm for assigning tokens. ICO system is very simple. You deposit ETH directly into the project manager’s wallet and wait for them to give you the tokens. (maybe!)|
Amin Siddique (Unverified)
Founder and CEO
Al Amin Siddique An anonymous CEO with 5 years of experience in Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, But you can’t find anything about him. Just some amateur social media accounts with no resume or background.
R. Mukhopadhyay (Verified)
Co-founder and COO
Rajdip Mukhopadhyay’s identity is verifiable. But if you check all his social networks, you will see that they were all created in the last one or two months. He has no specialization or resumes and even we did not find any record of him.
Psalm Doubra (Verified)
He is real and verified. We could check his identity but there is something about him. The last project he worked on (and is still a member of) was a failed project in 2018. Just Google “Digitize Coin” to find out about that spam.
At first glance, EpoxyDAO may be a good situation, but for some reason, we do not consider it reliable.
- Another repetitive idea (DeFi System). The market is saturated with these scams.
- Completely in the shadow and there are serious Legal Loopholes. We do not see them in any meeting or event. Even their location is unknown.
- Social media activity is good, but the lack of activity on some media such as LinkedIn, YouTube, and Instagram is a little worrying.
- Fake team and stolen content. this is so bad.
- The history of that major scam (Check the photo below) also worries investors and erodes their trust.
- Create a temporary token (EPI), an illegal & defective ICO system, and working with the infamous P2PB2B Exchange.
What do you think about EpoxyDAO ICO? Do you want to participate in EpoxyDAO.com Airdrop? Do you think EpoxyDAO is DeFi Scam?
IT STRUCTURE SCORE5.9/10
TECHNICAL STRUCTURE SCORE5.4/10
SUCCESS RATE VARIANCE4.0/10
- Strong & Fast Initial Start.
- Good Digital Marketing.
- High Activity on Social Media.
- Acceptable Structure.
- Proof of Lock (PoL) & Proof of Burn (PoB).
- A Hybrid system ( DeFi+Stablecoin+DApp).
- Another Repetitive DeFi Idea.
- No MVP or Demo Version.
- Serious Legal Loopholes.
- Stay in Shadow With no Office or Location.
- Fake team with Stolen Names & Photos.
- History of a Major Scam.
- Cooperation with Scam Exchanges.
- Very Low Token Transaction. (Only 3%)
- Low Chance of Success & RoI.
- Temporary Token for ICO with an Illegal Sale System.
Copyright © 2020 All rights reserved for AntiDolos Media.